Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the http://www.kapsulyst.com website operated by KFE 305 LLC. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the service, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card information, telephone number, physical address. The Purchases section is for businesses that sell online and physical.
Refund and Return Policy
- Kapsulyst will only accept returns for goods in perfect conditions, in their original packaging and accompanied by the relevant invoice.
- Coffee, Chocolate and Tea capsules are not returnable unless the product has been damaged in transit or wrong product has been delivered in which case the conditions detailed in section 1.1 above apply.
- You have the right to return products within 15 days of purchase
- Invoices are sent at the same time of the delivery of the merchandise and are fully payable within thirty days.
- Payments by credit card are immediately due and payable. Your credit card details will be encrypted for security purposes.
- In the event that your credit card cannot be charged, Kapsulyst will place your order on hold and send you a notification that the payment could not be executed. Your order will be delivered upon the receipt of your payment.
- In the event of late payment, you will be charged interests on the outstanding balance as well as any administrative and legal collection costs.
- Kapsulyst reserves the right to refuse any order until full payment of overdue balance.
- Machines purchased on this website are guaranteed by the machine manufacturer pursuant to the specific terms and conditions listed in their original product documentation.
- For more information about the machine warranty, feel free to contact a Kapsulyst sales representative.
- If you encounter any problems or have any questions concerning the functioning, maintenance or after-sales service of your machine, please contact Kapsulyst by telephone or email for advice and assistance.
- If your machine problem cannot be resolved via email or telephone, a Kapsulyst representative will be sent in order to resolve the problem.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by KFE 305 LLC. KFE 305 LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that KFE 305 LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us