Handle & Care
- Dissolve the descaling agent into a full reservoir.
- Pull the solution into your boiler by running about a cup of water out of your steam wand. Close the steam knob.
- Turn off the machine and let sit for 20 minutes. This is important to allow the descaling solution to work.
- After 20 minutes, run about 1/2 of the reservoir out of the steam wand.
- Turn off the machine and allow to rest for another 20 minutes.
- Flush the remaining water out of the steam wand and finish by running a reservoir of clean water through the machine.