Handle & Care
K-Presso Espresso Machine User Manual
First use or use after a long time of inactivity
- Rinse the water tank before filling it with drinking water.
- Add water to the tank up to the indicated mark. Plug the machine into the electrical network.
- Turn on the machine, press the Espresso button or the Lungo button.
- Flashing lights: Warming up (25 seconds)
- Fixed lights: Ready to use
- Press the Lungo button to rinse the machine. Repeat twice.
Please note that when you are using the machine for the first time, it is normal for it to make some noise while the system is expelling air and filling with water.
How to program the portions of the cup of coffee
Kapsulyst K-Presso brewing machine is pre-programmed at the appropriate size for an Espresso and an Espresso Lungo. But if you want to reprogram it, follow these steps:
- Add drinking water to the tank and capsule of your choice. Put a cup in the cup holder.
- Press the button you want to reprogram, hold it down until the light starts to flash. Stop pressing the button.
- When the cup is filled with the desired portion, press the same button again.
- Repeat the same procedure for the other button.
How to clean the K-Presso Espresso Machine
- Dissolve the descaling agent into a full reservoir.
- Pull the solution into your boiler by running about a cup of water out of your steam wand. Close the steam knob.
- Turn off the machine and let sit for 20 minutes. This is important to allow the descaling solution to work.
- After 20 minutes, run about 1/2 of the reservoir out of the steam wand.
- Turn off the machine and allow to rest for another 20 minutes.
- Flush the remaining water out of the steam wand and finish by running a reservoir of clean water through the machine.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Kapulsyt K-Presso Coffee Brewing Machine has a 1-year limited warranty.
In case of assistance under warranty customers must contact Kapusulyst Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The final customer will be responsible for the shipping charges to Kapsulyst headquarters.
Kapsulyst will fix the product in warranty and will ship it back to the final customer free of charge.
KFE 305 LLC.
(786) 220 - 8490